Re: Query is over 2x slower with jit=on

От Amit Khandekar
Тема Re: Query is over 2x slower with jit=on
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 18 September 2018 at 03:20, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Just to throw a contrarian opinion into this: I find the current EXPLAIN
> output for JIT to be insanely verbose already.

One option is to make the jit info displayed on a single line, with
optimize and inlining counters shown only when the corresponding
optimization was attempted. Currently they are shown even if they are
disabled.

In the patch, I have kept the per-worker output verbose-only.

Thanks,
-Amit Khandekar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Postgres Database Company