Re: AtEOXact_ApplyLauncher() and subtransactions

От Amit Khandekar
Тема Re: AtEOXact_ApplyLauncher() and subtransactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 16 June 2018 at 00:03, Amit Khandekar <amitdkhan.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
> The way I am implementing this can be seen in attached
> apply_launcher_subtrans_WIP.patch. (check launcher.c changes). I
> haven't started testing it yet though.

Attached patch passes some basic testing I did. Will do some more
testing, and some self-review and code organising, if required. I will
also split the patch into two : one containing the main issue
regarding subtransaction, and the other containing the other issue I
mentioned earlier that shows up without subtransaction as well.

--
Thanks,
-Amit Khandekar

Вложения