Re: Keep compiler silence (clang 10, implicit conversion from 'long'to 'double' )

От Yuya Watari
Тема Re: Keep compiler silence (clang 10, implicit conversion from 'long'to 'double' )
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Tom,

Thank you for your comments.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 1:30 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> failure: not only did you fail to add any commentary about the new macros,
> but you removed most of the commentary that had been in-line in the
> existing usages.

I apologize for the insufficient comments. I had to add more
information about these macros.

> I fixed those things and pushed it.

Thank you very much for the commit!

Best regards,
Yuya Watari
NTT Software Innovation Center
watari.yuya@gmail.com

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: [Patch proposal] libpq portal support
Сообщение: Re: [Patch proposal] libpq portal support