Re: BUG #9342: CPU / Memory Run-away

От Christopher Nielsen
Тема Re: BUG #9342: CPU / Memory Run-away
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thank you, Heikki,

 We have core and stack traces available, and would love to collaborate with
>> anyone who has time to look into the issue with us, anytime.
>

>  Feel free to post the stack traces on this list, so that everyone can
> have a look.

Linked is a strace / status / syscall list of what our postgres processes
were doing, at the time of the run-away.

    Archive on Google
Drive<https://drive.google.com/a/atlassian.com/file/d/0B9wdVVUs5uWVTVVSSXpZN0JxX3M/edit?usp=sharing>
(Will
bonk on "approve" on request)

Also included, is a copy of the postgresql.conf, for reference.

It seemed funny that a db-wide slow-down should happen, independent of
increased query / app load.

Thanks again for any insight, or opinions, into what could be going on,

-Chris