Re: jsonb and nested hstore

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: jsonb and nested hstore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 4:03 AM, Oleg Bartunov <obartunov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm,
> neither me, nor Teodor have experience and knowledge with
> populate_record() and moreover hstore here is virgin and we don't know
> the right behaviour, so I think we better take it from jsonb, once
> Andrew realize it. Andrew ?

Andrew Gierth wrote the current implementation of htsore
populate_record IIRC.  Unfortunately the plan for jsonb was to borrow
hstore's (I don't think hstore can use the jsonb implementation
because you'd be taking away the ability to handle internally nested
structures it currently has).  Of my two complaints upthread, the
second one, not being able to populate from and internally well formed
structure, is by far the more serious one I think.

merlin

Сообщение: Re: Exposing currentTransactionWALVolume
Сообщение: Re: Exposing currentTransactionWALVolume