Re: json api WIP patch

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: json api WIP patch
Дата
Re: json api WIP patch  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> I understand - but hstore isn't in core  - so it should not be precedent
>
> regexp_split_to_table
>
> I am not native speaker, it sounds little bit strange - but maybe
> because I am not native speaker :)

it's common usage: http://api.jquery.com/jQuery.each/

the patch looks fabulous.  There are a few trivial whitespace issues
yet and I noticed a leaked hstore comment@ 2440:
+     /*
+      * if the input hstore is empty, we can only skip the rest if we were
+      * passed in a non-null record, since otherwise there may be issues with
+      * domain nulls.
+      */

merlin