Re: RETURNING MORE THAN ONE CUSTOM TYPE FROM FUNCTION

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: RETURNING MORE THAN ONE CUSTOM TYPE FROM FUNCTION
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:52 PM, utsav <utsav.pshah@tcs.com> wrote:
> merlin can u please suggest any solution for achiving this . I have tried
> array but still i am not getting how to return different array and for
> returning array i must have to pass one array in input parameter and that
> only i can return that is where i got stuck .

why not make two set returning functions?   the array approach is
useful but may be difficult to use in your case.  it is awkward (read:
slow) to construct arrays iteratively and client processing can be
tricky depending on your application stack.

merlin