Re: corrupted table postgresql 8.3

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: corrupted table postgresql 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Matteo Sgalaberni <sgala@sgala.com> wrote:
> [...]
happenedto me...there are issues related to ALTER TABLE but with other options like PRIMARY KEY or other parameters.
> Are there fixes that could be related to what's happened to me?

hm:

* Also, a VACUUM FULL that failed partway through vacuuming a system
catalog could result in cache corruption in concurrent database
sessions.

* Fix btree index corruption from insertions concurrent with vacuuming
(Tom Lane)

* These bugs could result in index corruption after reindexing a
system catalog. They are not believed to affect user indexes.

I mostly agree, but it's possible you got hit by a fixed bug.

merlin

От: Andrey Chursin
Сообщение: Re: Full text search ranking: ordering using index and proximiti ranking with OR queries
От: Matteo Sgalaberni
Сообщение: Re: corrupted table postgresql 8.3