Re: RETURNING MORE THAN ONE CUSTOM TYPE FROM FUNCTION

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: RETURNING MORE THAN ONE CUSTOM TYPE FROM FUNCTION
Дата
Re: RETURNING MORE THAN ONE CUSTOM TYPE FROM FUNCTION  (utsav <utsav.pshah@tcs.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM, utsav <utsav.pshah@tcs.com> wrote:
> Ya but when i use the return next it gives me all OUT parameters but i will
> get last record of out parameter1 repetitive untill the last record of last
> out parameter . Sorry i didn't have output with me . Is there any other way
> to achive this ?
>
> Many Thanks for your help merlin ...

right -- exactly.  this is how set returning functions work.  Each
returned row contains both OUT variables.  You can't return a set of
parameter1 then swing around and return a set of parmameter2.  If you
want to return two independent sets, you are using the wrong
mechanism.

merlin