Re: Suggestions for the best strategy to emulate returning multiple sets of results

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Suggestions for the best strategy to emulate returning multiple sets of results
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Seref Arikan
<serefarikan@kurumsalteknoloji.com> wrote:
> Thanks Merlin,
> I've  tried arrays but plpython does not support returning arrays of custom
> db types (which is what I'd need to do)

hm -- yeah.  can your custom types be broken down into plain SQL types
(that is, composite types?).  maybe stash the results in global
variable and return it in two calls, or insert into into a  tempt
table that drops on commit?

merlin