Re: Question regarding authentication/login

От Chris Deadlock
Тема Re: Question regarding authentication/login
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Like most problems, this was stupidity on my part!

I had an old test copy of postgres running on the same port of this windows laptop, so of course I was connecting to that instead of the SSH tunnel that was set up by Putty.

Problem solved, thanks for the help