PANIC: could not write to log file {} at offset {}, length {}: Invalid argument

От Shani Israeli
Тема PANIC: could not write to log file {} at offset {}, length {}: Invalid argument
Дата
Re: PANIC: could not write to log file {} at offset {}, length {}: Invalid argument  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: PANIC: could not write to log file {} at offset {}, length {}: Invalid argument  (Andreas Kretschmer <andreas@a-kretschmer.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

We are running PostgreSQL v9.5.19 over Windows Server 2012 R2, 16GB RAM.
Lately, postgres started to crash (happened already 3 times ~once a month) and before its crashes I found this message in Event Log:
PANIC:  could not write to log file {} at offset {}, length {}: Invalid argument
(so I assumed it is related).

attached is our configuration.

Any ideas about what is the problem? or anything else I need to check?

Thanks is advance,
Shani Israeli - Software Developer

+972 54 6689920
sisraeli@illusivenetworks.com