Re: Where does PostgreSQL store extensions on OpenSUSE?

От Keith
Тема Re: Where does PostgreSQL store extensions on OpenSUSE?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
If you can run the "pg_config" binary, it should be able to show you where SHAREDIR and LIBDIR are. Extension files are kept in $SHAREDIR/extensions and any library files that may be associated with them will be in $LIBDIR. Example for my custom build...

$ pg_config
BINDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/bin
DOCDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/share/doc
HTMLDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/share/doc
INCLUDEDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/include
PKGINCLUDEDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/include
INCLUDEDIR-SERVER = /opt/pgsql1302/include/server
LIBDIR = /opt/pgsql1302/lib
[...]