Re: [BUGS] BUG #14804: Postgres user lost his superuser authority

От Keith
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14804: Postgres user lost his superuser authority
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 4:56 AM, <varga.dora@dvs.hu> wrote:

Bug reference:      14804
Logged by:          Drén és Valner Szoftver Kft. Varga Dóra
Email address:      varga.dora@dvs.hu
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.0
Operating system:   Windows 10

Dear Support!

I have some question.
We noticed  in our server, that the postgres user authority changed the last
week.
Suddenly the postgres user’s superuser authority lost. And I don’t know
why.
Have you any idea, why it happend?

Thanks the answer,

Dóra Varga