Re: tablesync copy ignores publication actions

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: tablesync copy ignores publication actions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
PSA v2 of the patch, based on all feedback received.

~~~

Main differences from v1:

* Rewording and more explanatory text.

* The examples were moved to the "Subscription" [1] page and also
extended to show some normal replication and row filter examples, from
[Amit].

* Added some text to CREATE PUBLICATION 'publish' param [2], from [Euler][Amit].

* Added some text to CREATE SUBSCRIPTION Notes [3], from [Shi-san].

* Added some text to the "Publication page" [4] to say the 'publish'
is only for DML operations.

* I changed the note in "Row Filter - Initial Data Synchronization"
[5] to be a warning because I felt users could be surprised to see
data exposed by the initial copy, which a DML operation would not
expose.

------
[2] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/sql-createpublication.html
[4] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/logical-replication-publication.html