Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions  (vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions  (vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions  (Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 3:45 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please find attached the latest patch set v73`*
>
> Differences from v72* are:
>
> * Rebased to HEAD @ today (required because v72-0001 no longer applied cleanly)
>
> * Minor documentation correction for protocol messages for Commit Prepared ('K')
>
> * Non-functional code tidy (mostly proto.c) to reduce overloading
> different meanings to same member names for prepare/commit times.

Please find attached a re-posting of patch set v73*

This is the same as yesterday's v73 but with a contrib module compile
error fixed.

(I have confirmed make check-world is OK for this patch set)

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command
Сообщение: Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command