[PGDOCS] change function linkend to refer to a more relevant target

От Peter Smith
Тема [PGDOCS] change function linkend to refer to a more relevant target
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I found a link in the docs that referred to the stats "views" section,
instead of the more relevant (IMO)  stats "functions" section.

PSA the 1 line patch -- it explains what I mean better than I can
describe in words...

======
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.