PG Docs - CREATE SUBSCRIPTION option list order

От Peter Smith
Тема PG Docs - CREATE SUBSCRIPTION option list order
Дата
Re: PG Docs - CREATE SUBSCRIPTION option list order
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

The CREATE SUBSCRIPTION documentation [1] includes a list of "WITH"
options, which are currently in some kind of quasi alphabetical /
random order which I found unnecessarily confusing.

I can't think of any good reason for the current ordering, so PSA my
patch which has identical content but just re-orders that option list
to be alphabetical.

------