ALTER SUBSCRIPTION REFRESH PUBLICATION has default copy_data = true?

От Peter Smith
Тема ALTER SUBSCRIPTION REFRESH PUBLICATION has default copy_data = true?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi.

The documentation of ALTER SUBSCRIPTION REFRESH PUBLICATION [1] says:

refresh_option specifies additional options for the refresh operation.
The supported options are:

copy_data (boolean)

Specifies whether the existing data in the publications that are being
subscribed to should be copied once the replication starts. The
default is true. (Previously subscribed --tables are not copied.)

default would remain as copy_data = false even when doing the REFRESH
PUBLICATION.

Is that a deliberate functionality, or is it a quirk / bug?

------