Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 12:24 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> On 2021-Dec-10, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> > There was no documentation, so I wrote a bit (patch 0001).  It only touches
> > the CREATE PUBLICATION and ALTER PUBLICATION pages at the moment.  There was
> > no mention in the Logical Replication chapter that warranted updating.
> > Perhaps we should revisit that chapter at the end of the release cycle.
>
> Thanks.  I hadn't looked at the docs yet, so I'll definitely take this.

Was this documentation ever written?

My assumption was that for PG15 there might be a whole new section
added to Chapter 31 [1] for describing "Column Lists" (i.e. the Column
List equivalent of the "Row Filters" section)

------
[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/logical-replication.html

Kind Regards,