Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 9:49 PM Ajin Cherian <itsajin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 9:01 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Please apply this on top of your v66-0001 (after applying the other
>> Feedback patches I posted earlier today).
>

> Applied all the above patches and did a 5 cascade test set up and all the instances synced correctly. Test log
attached.

FYI - Using the same v66* patch set (including yesterday's additional
patches) I have run the subscription TAP tests 020 and 021 in a loop x
150.

All passed ok. PSA the results file as evidence.

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia