Re: unable to start pg agent 12 service on windows 10

От Debabrata Pan
Тема Re: unable to start pg agent 12 service on windows 10
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

After installation I could see the pgAgent windows service, in
services.msc window. But the automatic service is stopped and on
manual startup throws errors already shared. I cannot find the
mentioned log file in your mail. I have searched my entire disc space.

Regards,
Debabrata