Re: [pgadmin-hackers] HTTPS ignored on redirect

От Mateusz Korszun
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] HTTPS ignored on redirect
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I am using this docker image -> https://hub.docker.com/r/meedan/pgadmin. I do not configure anything apart from PGADMIN_USER & PGADMIN_PASSWORD.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Mateusz Korszun <mateusz.korszun@meltwater.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have pgAdmin4 running as a web server and accessible only via HTTPS. The problem is that pgAdmin4 on redirects ignores original scheme and always redirects to HTTP. Is it possible to change it?

Can you provide more info on your config, for both pgAdmin and whatever webserver you're using? This doesn't happen for me on Apache.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Mateusz Korszun
Software Engineer, Meltwater Berlin

Office: +49 (0)30 293 692 0
mateusz.korszun@meltwater.com | www.meltwater.com

Twitter  |  Linkedin  |  Skype: mateusz.korszun

Want up to the minute insights? We’ll keep an eye out.

The information contained in this email may be confidential. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the message.

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] HTTPS ignored on redirect
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] HTTPS ignored on redirect