[pgadmin-hackers][patch] Fixes QT build when not signing

От George Gelashvili
Тема [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Fixes QT build when not signing
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello Hackers!

We were building the QT app locally with QTDIR, PGDIR, PYTHON_HOME, and PYTHON_VERSION set, and by running:
make appbundle

We were seeing the runtime error:
Could not find QtWebEngineProcess
Abort trap: 6
after a successful python server start.

We found that the setup before signing in codesign-bundle.sh was necessary to resolve this, whether or not one is planning on signing the app or dmg. The fix requires setting variables appropriately in mac/pkg/framework.conf

We've attached a patch with our changes.

Cheers,
Sarah & George
Вложения