[pgadmin-hackers][patch] We can see tables in Greenplum!

От George Gelashvili
Тема [pgadmin-hackers][patch] We can see tables in Greenplum!
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello Hackers!

We've a fix for displaying table nodes when connected to Greenplum. The salient bit was leaving off tgisinternal from the default template (but leaving the template used for postgres 9.1+ unchanged).
We also added a Database helper class in test_utils for setting up and tearing down a database. It can be used via python's with (see TestTablesNode).

This isn't super important, but does anyone know why our test comment doesn't show up in test output?

We see:
runTest (pgadmin.browser.server_groups.servers.databases.schemas.tables.templates.table.sql.tests.test_tables_node.TestTablesNode) ... {'oid': 106072, 'has_enable_triggers': '0', 'name': 'test_table', 'triggercount': '0'}

Whereas for other tests we see output like
 This function update the server details (Default Server Node url)

Cheers!
Tira & George

Вложения