Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Acceptance Tests against a browser (WIP)

От George Gelashvili
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Acceptance Tests against a browser (WIP)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
here's the patch we forgot to attach. Also, you can see work on our branch at: https://github.com/pivotalsoftware/pgadmin4/tree/pivotal/acceptance-tests

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:26 PM, George Gelashvili <ggelashvili@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hi there,

We are working on browser-automation-based acceptance tests that exercise pgAdmin4 the way a user might.

The first "connect to database" test works, but at the moment depends on Chrome and chromedriver. We would appreciate feedback on any possible license or code style issues at this point, as well as any thoughts on adding this sort of test to the codebase.

Thanks!
George and Tira

Вложения