Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building

От Willy-Bas Loos
Тема Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

​It seems the node version used is outdated. Please upgrade to latest version of node and then run `yarn install`

nodejs:amd64 (4.2.6~dfsg-1ubuntu4.1) was installed by apt as a dependency of yarn today, which i got from this repository:
deb https://dl.yarnpkg.com/debian/ stable main

So some consideration might have to go to making this available once to 16.04 users that don't want to compile stuff.
Anyhow, i removed yarn including nodejs and compiled the latest stable nodejs, then reinstalled yarn

After that yarn install gives some warnings and works.
I then need to set Debug to True to get the web interface to start.
And then it starts :D :D Looks great too.
Only sadly all my settings seem to have been lost.

Thanks for your help on that. I hope other ubuntu users profit from it somewhat.

Any ideas considering the runtime trouble with flask? (below)

Also, the desktop runtime is (still) not building (same in both checked out versions).

If you're using QT 5.0+, then it'll default to QtWebEngine, which I guess you don't have installed. QtWebKit is generally preferred for performance reasons; you can force the use of that with:

qmake "DEFINES += PGADMIN4_USE_WEBKIT"

Ah, when i use that, it builds. With the warning that i should definitely use Qt 5.5.0
Which i do, afaik. dpkg -l tells me that i have version 5.5.1 of qt5-default:amd64, qt5-qmake:amd6, pyqt5-dev, python3-pyqt5 and many more derived package names.

When i run the runtime, it misses flask. Which is in the requirements.
pip freeze says: Flask==0.11.1

(pgadmin4) wbloos@wb:~/python-files/pgadmin4/runtime$ ./pgAdmin4
Python path:  "/home/wbloos/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/bin/"
Python Home:  ""
Webapp path:  "/home/wbloos/python-files/pgadmin4/web/pgAdmin4.py"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/wbloos/python-files/pgadmin4/web/pgAdmin4.py", line 34, in <module>
    import config
  File "/home/wbloos/python-files/pgadmin4/web/config.py", line 30, in <module>
    from pgadmin.utils import env, IS_PY2, IS_WIN, fs_short_path
  File "/home/wbloos/python-files/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/__init__.py", line 17, in <module>
    from flask import Flask, abort, request, current_app, session, url_for
ImportError: No module named flask
"Failed to launch the application server, server thread exiting."

--
Willy-Bas Loos

--
Willy-Bas Loos