Re: Tutorial On Connecting LibreOffice to PostgreSQL Available

От Willy-Bas Loos
Тема Re: Tutorial On Connecting LibreOffice to PostgreSQL Available
Дата
Список pgsql-general
thx for sharing!

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Don Parris <parrisdc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I believe this may be pertinent here.  Last year I wrote a tutorial on connecting LibreOffice to the powerful PostgreSQL database server. Now there is an updated driver that allows read-write access. So I've updated my tutorial, complete with screenshots this time.  The actual connection string to use (the URL) is not at all obvious to most people, so the tutorial reveals the magic words, as well as addressing one or two other options that may not be obvious to less experienced users.

http://dcparris.net/2012/07/06/connecting-libreoffice-to-postgresql-natively/

Enjoy!
--
D.C. Parris, FMP, Linux+, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate

--
"Quality comes from focus and clarity of purpose" -- Mark Shuttleworth