Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building

От Willy-Bas Loos
Тема Re: v2.0-rc1 not starting, runtime not building
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Any idea's about what's going wrong here?

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Willy-Bas Loos <willybas@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
I don't know the installed packages on your system but what I can help only - Download Qt 5.5 installers from "https://download.qt.io/archive/qt/" and install it on custom path ( e.g. /opt/Qt5.5" and use "qmake" installed in that directory during compilation and let us know result.
OK, different errors now, but still the qt warning

(pgadmin4) wbloos@wb:~/python-files/pgadmin4/runtime$ /opt/Qt5.5.1/5.5/gcc_64/bin/qmake "DEFINES +=PGADMIN4_USE_WEBKIT"
Project MESSAGE: Building for QT5+...
Project MESSAGE: Forcing use of QWebKit...
Project MESSAGE:
Project MESSAGE: * It is strongly advised that Qt 5.5.0 or later is used to build the pgAdmin runtime.
Project MESSAGE:
Project MESSAGE: Building for Linux/Mac...
Project MESSAGE: Using /home/wbloos/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/bin/python-config
Project MESSAGE: Python3 detected.
(pgadmin4) wbloos@wb:~/python-files/pgadmin4/runtime$ make > make.log 2>&1

--
Willy-Bas Loos