Re: pgAdmin for ubuntu

От Vincenzo Romano
Тема Re: pgAdmin for ubuntu
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2013/7/17 Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi <mbnoimi@gmail.com>:
> Howdy,
>
> After upgrading my Pg from 9.1 to 9.2 the avaliable pgAdmin in ubuntu
> 21.10 reporotiy can't deal with Pg 9.2.
>
> How can I get recent pgAdmin version for ubuntu 12.10?
>
> P.S.
> - I tried ppa:pitti/postgresql but it doesn’t contain on suitable
> pgAdmin version for Pg 9.2
> - I don’t prefer to build pgAdmin from the source code.
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi

Once you "sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pitti/postgresql" then you go in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/pitti* and you replace the word with your
Ubuntu version with "precise". By doing so you'll install that version
into your distribution.
I know, that sadly the transition from launchpad.net to
apt.postgresql.org just covers 10.04 and 12.04. Not even 13.04!
In the meanwhile ...