Re: Fix incorrect start up costs for WindowAgg paths (bug #17862)

От Tim Palmer
Тема Re: Fix incorrect start up costs for WindowAgg paths (bug #17862)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 3 Aug 2023 at 05:50, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm currently thinking it's
a bad idea to backpatch this but I'd consider it more if someone else
thought it was a good idea or if more people came along complaining
about poor plan choice in plans containing WindowAggs. Currently, it
seems better not to destabilise plans in the back branches. (CC'd Tim,
who reported #17862, as he may have an opinion on this)

I agree it's better not to destabilise plans in the back branches.

Tim