Re: Should consider materializing the cheapest inner path in consider_parallel_nestloop()

От Tender Wang
Тема Re: Should consider materializing the cheapest inner path in consider_parallel_nestloop()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> 于2024年4月8日周一 17:40写道:

> On 27 Sep 2023, at 16:06, tender wang <tndrwang@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>    Do you have any comments or suggestions on this issue? Thanks.
Hi Tender,

there are some review comments in the thread, that you might be interested in.
I'll mark this [0] entry "Waiting on Author" and move to next CF.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

[0]https://commitfest.postgresql.org/47/4549/

I have rebased master and fixed a plan diff case.
--
Tender Wang
OpenPie:  https://en.openpie.com/