Re: struct RelOptInfo member relid comments

От Tender Wang
Тема Re: struct RelOptInfo member relid comments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> 于2024年5月24日周五 10:58写道:
hi

typedef struct RelOptInfo
{
/*
* information about a base rel (not set for join rels!)
*/
Index relid;
}

imho, the above comment is not very helpful.
we should say more about what kind of information relid says about a base rel?

I don't know much about RelOptInfo, that's why I ask.

The fields in struct RelOptInfo between comment " information about a base rel " and
commnet "Information about foreign tables and foreign joins" are all about a base rel.

Every field has a comment. I think that's already helpful for understanding what information
we need to optimize a base rel.
--
Tender Wang
OpenPie:  https://en.openpie.com/