Re: [BUG] Fix DETACH with FK pointing to a partitioned table fails

От Tender Wang
Тема Re: [BUG] Fix DETACH with FK pointing to a partitioned table fails
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Junwang Zhao <zhjwpku@gmail.com> 于2024年7月26日周五 14:57写道:

There is a bug report[0] Tender comments might be the same
issue as this one, but I tried Alvaro's and mine patch, neither
could solve that problem, I did not tried Tender's earlier patch
thought. I post the test script below in case you are interested.

My earlier patch should handle Alexander reported case. But I did not do more
test. I'm not sure that wether or not has dismatching between pg_constraint and pg_trigger.

I aggred with Alvaro said that "requires a much more invasive solution".

--
Tender Wang