Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert

От Tender Wang
Тема Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> 于2024年7月4日周四 20:17写道:
Doh, somehow I forgot the patches once again.  Here they are.  I intend
to push 0001 to all relevant branches soon, then park the rest until we
have ALTER TABLE ... ADD PRIMARY KEY USING INDEX.

The 0001 looks good to me.

--
Tender Wang