Re: [HACKERS] Trouble building uuid-ossp extension in new versions of Postgres

От Ryan Murphy
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Trouble building uuid-ossp extension in new versions of Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mac, the recommended thing is to forget about the ossp code and
use "configure --with-uuid=e2fs".  Sorry if that wasn't clear enough.

Ok thanks, I'll try this.

Reading over your post again, it sounds like you're trying to force-build
contrib/uuid-ossp without having used any of the configure options that
are supposed to enable it.  I'm not sure that would ever have worked very
reliably.

Ok, that makes sense.  I had never learned the proper procedure for building extensions, but have had success with going into e.g. contrib/pgcrypto and typing make to build the pgcrypto extension.  Since things like that have generally worked for me I didn't learn about the proper flags etc.

I'll try some more things and get back to you, thanks for the help.

Best,
Ryan

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for changes to recovery.conf API
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for changes to recovery.conf API