Re: gaps/overlaps in a time table : current and previous row question

От thomas veymont
Тема Re: gaps/overlaps in a time table : current and previous row question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2011/10/6  <depstein@alliedtesting.com>:
> [...]
theindex cannot be used to specify the order, then there is no way for you to retrieve rows in the "correct" order.

> If you could get the rows in the correct order, you could use the lag() window function to do what you want.

yes.
there was an answer yesterday about doing this with a window function:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2011-10/msg00157.php

thanks
tom

От: Adarsh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: Restoring 2 Tables From All Databases Backup
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Data directory Issue