Re: Trigger to Count Number of Logical Replication Table Changes.

От Juan Rodrigo Alejandro Burgos Mella
Тема Re: Trigger to Count Number of Logical Replication Table Changes.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi
The only thing that can be established is that if the record does not exist, the trigger will not be updating anything in the table "tst.time_audit_tbl" for the condition "table_name = CONCAT(TG_TABLE_SCHEMA, '.', TG_TABLE_NAME)"

Maybe, checking before the UPDATE, if the record does not exist, add it.

IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM tst.time_audit_tbl WHERE table_name = CONCAT(TG_TABLE_SCHEMA, '.', TG_TABLE_NAME))
THEN
INSERT INTO FROM tst.time_audit_tbl (table_name) VALUES (CONCAT(TG_TABLE_SCHEMA, '.', TG_TABLE_NAME));
END IF

Atte.
JRBM