Re: Cannot pass null in Parameter in Query for ISNULL

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: Cannot pass null in Parameter in Query for ISNULL
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> This from Tom
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2011-12/msg00007.php
>
> Suggests that this is not a simple problem.

Thanks, Dave. A follow-up from me to Tom's e-mail throws around some
other ideas, but got no responses. I'll try to put my patches on
github this week so we can discuss something more concrete. Bernard,
having your (ideally, minimized) unit tests here would help as well.
---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com