Re: Possible bug in ServerErrorMessage.java

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: Possible bug in ServerErrorMessage.java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
More constructively, I don't think that this is Fedechicco's root
problem. If we make this change (and we probably should) he'll just
see another error. I'd like to try to figure out what that is, so that
in case it's another driver issue, we can address it at the same time.
---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com

Сообщение: Re: Possible bug in ServerErrorMessage.java
Сообщение: Re: Possible bug in ServerErrorMessage.java