Re: FOREIGN KEY Reference on multiple columns

От Luca Vernini
Тема Re: FOREIGN KEY Reference on multiple columns
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Sorry, I don't get your problem.
In first example there was a where, in second case:
FOREIGN KEY (b) REFERENCES other_table (c1, c2='c2Value')
You mean b must be equal to what?
Try to include real table script.
Probably you can use a check.

Regards,