Re: FOREIGN KEY Reference on multiple columns

От Luca Vernini
Тема Re: FOREIGN KEY Reference on multiple columns
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I see.
You cannot do a constraint with a "certain value", if I understood
right. This is not even possible in any know rdbms, because a
constraint must reference something stored on tables. Persisted on db.
You can only check values while inserting. I suggest useing a function.

Regards,

Luca.