Re: How to handle nested record data.

От yi huang
Тема Re: How to handle nested record data.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for you quick reply, but i need to take this returned row in another pgsql function and do further processing.

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello

create or replace function call_foo()
returns void as $$
declare r record;
begin
 r := foo('Hello');
 raise notice ''% %', r.somerow, r.otherinfo;
end;
$$ language plpgsql;

regards

Pavel