Re: Feature request: display index valid/invalid status

От gabrielle
Тема Re: Feature request: display index valid/invalid status
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:00 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> I'm happy to attempt a patch for this myself, but will need some assistance
> as I know very little C, and no C++ whatsoever. :)

Excellent :-). What is your preferred development platform? I know you
have a Mac, but it might be a little quicker to get up and running on
one of the popular Linux platforms if you have a VM to hand, as they
usually have wxWidgets available in their package repos.

Whatever you have, you'll need to checkout the pgAdmin source code -
there are instructions for doing that here:
http://www.pgadmin.org/development/git.php

Got it!  (:thumbsup: for the instructions in the INSTALL file.)   I'm now wreaking wanton destruction while I figure out how this thing works.

g.