Re: Overloaded && operator from intarray module prevents index usage.

От Michael Lewis
Тема Re: Overloaded && operator from intarray module prevents index usage.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 4:57 PM Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2/28/19 4:53 PM, Michael Lewis wrote:
[snip]
Would a sixth option be to re-create the column as array type

Codd is spinning in his grave...

I'd hope he would be fine with people asking questions to learn. I'm open to studying any suggested resources. I also love to learn from those with experience who are further down this path, just as I love to share my experience with people who don't from a WHERE from a HAVING. If there is anything specific you can point me to, please do chime in with something constructive.