Re: Postgresql RDS DB Latency Chossing Hash join Plan

От Michael Lewis
Тема Re: Postgresql RDS DB Latency Chossing Hash join Plan
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I didn't see your email yesterday, sorry about that. Index scans instead of sequential scans and nested loop instead of hash join means that you have bad row count estimates on "Non prod Aurora RDS instance" as far as I can figure. Have you run commands like-

analyze asset_info_2019_2_part4;
analyze asset_info_2019_2_part2;

etc? If data are very similar, indexes all exist, and default_statistics_target are the same, then you should be getting the same plans.

Michael Lewis  |  Software Engineer
Entrata