Re: literal vs dynamic partition constraint in plan execution

От Michael Lewis
Тема Re: literal vs dynamic partition constraint in plan execution
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think I would expect this behavior with how you have defined the constraints as the function results rather than just being strict comparisons to the timestamp field.

Instead of this-
Check constraints:
>     "y2018_mis_ora_check" CHECK (date_part('year'::text, mis_ora) =
> 2018::double precision)

I would expect this-
Check constraints: