Connection to PostgreSQL 14.4

От Jason Hwang
Тема Connection to PostgreSQL 14.4
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi PGSQL-ODBC,

    I'm trying to use ODBC driver on Mac M2 system, and I downloaded source of 13.02 and setup DSN, the test on iODBC seems successful, but the connection would fail without giving me any error message. I also tried using iodbctest, and it would just hangs after I entered ODBC and not reporting anything.

    The server side I'm connecting to is 14.4, but the source is 13.02, I wonder if this might be the issue here. Hopefully you can provide some help on this. Thank you!

image.png

% ./iodbctest

iODBC Demonstration program

This program shows an interactive SQL processor

Driver Manager: 03.52.1521.0705

Enter ODBC connect string (? shows list): PSQL

Best regards,

Jason

Вложения