Re: malloc errors in psql with libpq 16.1 on Mac

От Don Seiler
Тема Re: malloc errors in psql with libpq 16.1 on Mac
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 6:02 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

Is OpenSSL in use?  If so, what version?  I'm wondering if this is a
variant of the OpenSSL 3.2.0 compatibility problem we just heard of:

My colleague does confirm it is OpenSSL 3.2.0:

==> openssl@3: stable 3.2.0 (bottled)

Does this mean that downgrading libpq wouldn't help? He'd have to downgrade openssl instead (or wait for a fix from somewhere upstream)?

Don.
--
Don Seiler
www.seiler.us