Re: patch to add \watch to psql

От Dickson S. Guedes
Тема Re: patch to add \watch to psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2013/1/17 Daniel Farina <daniel@heroku.com>:
> I realized while making my adjustments that I pointlessly grew some input
> checking in the inner loop.  I just hoisted it out in this version.

Since psql uses libreadline, what do you think about to call
rl_clear_screen() inside that "while (true)" loop? Obviously we should
test #if we have readline enabled to use it, but when we have it a
nice output will bring to us.

BTW, I don't know how this will behaves on OSX or Windows.

[]s
--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz